Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My Current Favorites: June 2015

Hey there, loves! Welcome back to my blog!
I'm not the best at being committed to blogging my thoughts, but I am going to try my best. 

I thought this would be a great place to share with you my current favorites of everything beauty. 
So, I will list my favorite item from each category (we'll see how this goes for lip products- I may have to break the rules there!).
This will be the place where you will be able to find a current favorite, or an "oldie but a goodie".
I love when other beauty bloggers share their favorites, so I thought I would share with you all my own. 
So enough of the rambling... let's get on into it!



MY CURRENT FAVORITES:
JUNE 2015

  • PRIMER: LORAC's "Behind The Scenes Eye Primer"

  • EYESHADOW PALETTE: Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

  • LIQUID LINER: New York Color Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in Black

  • MASCARA: L'Oréal Telescopic Carbon Black

  • EYEBROWS: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil in Dark Brown

  • FOUNDATION: MAC Cosmetics Face & Body in C3

  • CONCEALER: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory

  • CONTOURING/SETTING: Kat Von D's Shade Light Contour Palette

  • BLUSH: ColourPop Cosmetics Super Shock Cheek in "Aphrodisiac"

  • HIGHLIGHT: ELF Cosmetics Sunkissed Bronzer in "Sunkissed"

  • LIPSTICK: Gerard Cosmetics "French Toast", NYX Cosmetics Matte Lip Cream in "Abu Dhabi", Ulta Matte Lip Cream in "Tender", Wet N Wild MegaLast "In The Flesh", Wet N Wild Fergie Collection lipstick in "Fergie Daily".

  • LIPGLOSS: Gerard Cosmetics lipgloss in "Madison Avenue" and NYX Cosmetics Intense Butter Glosses in "Chocolate Crepe"

  • MAKEUP REMOVER: Philosophy "Purity" Facial Cleanser

  • SKIN CARE ROUTINE: Josie Maran Cosmetics "Argan Milk" and "Argan Oil"

  • HAIR: Lush "Jason and the Argan Oil" Shampoo Bar, Shea Moisture Argan Conditioner, and Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk




No comments:

Post a Comment